What happened to Old Monkey?

Hi everyone. Where am I? Currently in a small cabin(with an elevator) on Payette Lake at McCall, Idaho. I suppose I've been taking a break from the TH but it wasn't planned or anything, just an organic thing. Life is getting more complex each month it seems. My Mother in Law has terminal cancer, we're selling her house, renting ours and buying another so we can all live together. The property has some land and can be subdivided. We're going to split off some lots and try to pay off some debts. I have a really good climbing foreman now and let go everyone else. I'm hiring up new guys for the summer. Haley is 9 now and was 5'2" last we checked but could be taller now. Here is a link to the most recent set of Picts up at Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151285546682918.451220.689082917&type=1&l=1fe0ae44ff

Good to read ya and great ya'll are there for your ailing MIL. No need to be a stranger - typing wurdz once in awile ain't so hard!

Good to hear from you, Darin.

Been missing around here.

I am not and will never be on Facebook.

I'm not a social type, Butch.

The House is enough interaction with other humans for me.

Butch, that's not true. Kill your dog and burn the house down sure but kill you, that's extreme.

Yeah, I had to get off of Facebook myself. Just think about what I'm like around here, and it's easy enough to figure out why!

I'm not a social type, Butch.

The House is enough interaction with other humans for me.

Thanks Stig! Sometimes I feel rather antiquated in that I'm not a sociable person either. There are times I dread leaving the house...except to work. :D

I don't post much anymore either. On any of the tree forums. I do frequent here almost every day to see what's up. But most times, I haven't got a whole lot to say. I have been busier it seems this winter with life and other things.

Good to read you here Darin... Even though I read you everyday on FB. ;)

Gary

Darin she's beautiful. You are a lucky man. Best of luck putting your new world together.

She may be 5'3" but I'm afraid to measure her. She's outgrown another set of shoes. The tough thing is dressing her in modest, age appropriate clothes when she's as tall as some adults.

Well it's usually a simple matter of genetics .If the parents are tall chances are so will be the children .

I have an 8 year old grand daughter who appears she might be tall .Her mother is relatively tall for a woman,5'9" .You never really know though until they get through growing .

It's good to see the baby fat gone. Chances are, like her Mother, she'll carry a healthy weight for the rest of her days.

Excellent. Too many fat kids as it is. :drink:

Good to hear from you Darin. Life keeps changing, moving on. I hope it always goes well for you.

Back