What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

It was a first for me.
The Spanish make a lot of fantastic cheeses, way better than the french stuff IMO.

I'm suffering from a mild cheese OD right now, but man, it was tasty!

No problems with mucus anymore.
After suffering BADLY with sore throats and bronchial and sinus infections for the first 30 years of my life, my chiropractor ( of all people) suggested that I may have trouble absorbing vitamin A.
So I started taking larger than advised doses of it during winter/spring and it changed my life.
Now I may get a sore throat once a year, where I used to feel like I'd eaten gravel when I woke in the morning and my lungs are clear and no more sinus trouble.

Sometimes small things really make a difference.

Sorry. I read it as Mucomysil.

I don't have digestive problems, cast iron stomach.
In all my years of travelling, I've only been hit by Montezuma's revenge once.
Bad avocado in Lakeview, Oregon.
Gotta watch what you eat in those third world countries:lol:

Goat and sheep cheese may act differently . lot of those people who cannot digest cow's milk have no problems with goat's milk. Something about the way the lactose molecules are put together; I think.

It is too late at night for me to summon the necessary energy to look it up on the net, sorry.

Sorry. I read it as Mucomysil.

I don't have digestive problems, cast iron stomach.
In all my years of travelling, I've only been hit by Montezuma's revenge once.
Bad avocado in Lakeview, Oregon.
Gotta watch what you eat in those third world countries:lol:

Ha! I don't understand why anyone would live there!!

Grilled chicken, good to eat something that doesn't come from a fast food joint or a gas station once in awhile.

I made a birthday dinner for my son, Dominic. He's 23 today. Jumbo shrimp in a pink sherry cream sauce over brown rice, cheesy broccoli, applesauce, and German chocolate cake for dessert. He chose the menu, I just prepared it.

I had half of a stromboli (Erik knows what I'm talking about).
168.gif

made pork chops and freedom fries for me and the boy today, with cucumber slices and baby carrots to keep his ma happy. ;)

Man, I don't know whats going on - I've no appetite and almost everything doesn't appeal to me. I almost have to force food down. Crap, I don't want to frig with the VA again.

Something's up.

I had a burrito carnitas from the taco wagon that supplied the eats for the Friday dinner at the Flipfest. Wife is out with a friend for shopping and dinner, so I'm slumming with Jasper tonight.