What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

and so it happens! it may look like a small portion but theres a bunch of white rice under the skewer thats kinda hard to pick out as it matches the color of theplate ;)

It tasted really good, I havent grilled peaches like that before, very sweet. :)

Attachments

• P5245925.JPG
    P5245925.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 7
Really nice Paul.. I like the bitter greens :) Made for a nice presentation. Looks tasty.. I can just taste those peaches smokey and sweet. :D

I grilled some trout with a caper, garlic mayonnaise baste and some chicken breast marinaded in Italian dressing served with a chicken supreme sauce with fresh chive from the garden and mushrooms, side of broccoli :)

I had Company and we ate on the deck lite by christmas tree lights - Grilled London Broil, grilled orange pepper, sauteed onions and baby bella's, sauteed spinach and sweet white corn.

steak with new potatoes and a salad of spinach and beet leaves (yes, from my garden) with bocconcini cheese, bagel toasts with cream cheese that I folded some spices into. I was a bachelor last night as mamma and Bub had gone up to see her parents, gave me time to slap it together without distraction. :D

Attachments

• P5255928.JPG
    P5255928.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 6
Already had pizza night and we had a case of hamburger ready to go for just this kind of day... Sure made the kiddos happy and mamma, Rob and I hardly had to do nuttin ;) One of those, I'll slice, you flip and you spread and plate it nights:lol:

salad with
Artichoke
avocado
pecans
walnuts,
dried cranberries
raisins
sun dried tomato
sprouts
spinach
tomato
feta cheese
olives, black
capers
banana peppers
topped with two tablespoons of raspberry vinny salad dressing

Looks like you cleaned out the fridge, eh? :P

It's my daughter Caitlin's 19th birthday today, so I'm making one of her favorites; French pot roast, mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, artichokes with Hollandaise sauce, and a salad. Oh, and pinapple upside down cake for dessert. :|:

That's her on the left with her best friend.

Attachments

• jmcait.jpg
    jmcait.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 4
sounds like a scrumptious meal Mr Sir. We havent had hollandaise in a while, maybe when asparagus start showing up a bit more fresh I can find the excuse. :)

oh, just emptied the camera, last night's nacho snack when wife got in from her late work shift. :)

Attachments

• P5285935.JPG
    P5285935.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 4
halibut with lemon pepper, garden greens with thai mandarin dressing (admittedly not home made but if I find a recipe that I can do...), white rice with low salt soya sauce and green onions. :)

Attachments

• P5295974.JPG
    P5295974.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 4