What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I haven't had grilled cheese and tomato soup in about a decade. I hate whole tomatoes, but grind them into soup or sauce and I love'em. I like to saturate the soup with about a dozen saltines.

And you microwaved them as well. :thumbup:

Deli chicken from the grocery store here, wasn't in the mood for anything fancy and I needed to pick up a couple items anyway.

I am cooking or the oven is cooking a red baron Pizza - covered in spinach, tomato roast pork (sliced thin and diced)

I haven't had any pizza since I started my search for my abs. I used to hit the buffet at least twice a week, for lunch.

Gawddamn, I miss my pizza, but I like my new gut waaaaay better.

I WILL stuff myself again, eventually!
eat.gif

all in good time -Moderation -

I climbed this evening in a pine in my yard. I now know what you mean by the tummy over the harness, and I have a treeflex so it is lower. this is the last pizza in the freezer. need to get my girlish figure back.

some sort of rachel ray recipe tonight, a toasted tortilla shell with grilled, shredded chicken, tomato, lettuce, salsa, jalapeno bits and a bit of shredded cheese on top.

hmmm, I have to have bread. I used to just eat the unhealthy white. At least now I eat a healthier 16 grain bread.

Snapping turtle,wild asparagus,and homemade brown sugar cornbread last night.
Pulled 13 pounds of meat off a big male the other day,man that's good stuff:)