What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Kraft dinner with ham chunks in it. Making a snack now as momma just got home. a plate of veggies (carrots, celery, cucumber and snap peas) with a little bowl of home made dip (1/2 fat mayo, low fat sour cream, a splash of dijon mustard and a pinch of a spice from Epicure (Lemon Dilly)) then a few low salt ripple chips for momma and a few wings with hot sauce for me. :D

Paul, you are so good! How sweet of you to have that ready for mama!

chicken souvlaki, greek salad and rice with a few veggies mixed in, all from scratch of course. :D

Chicken egg foo yung earlier. I skipped lunch and had an early dinner. But Erik's wife got me in the habit of having desert every night for a week so I just got back from the grocery store where I bought a half gallon of Moose Tracks flavor ice cream. :P
I'd rather be fat and happy than skinny and miserable. :lol:

Oh, and I'm using the forbidden 'drop start' technique. Carton in the right hand, spoon in the left hand. :D

breakfast for dinner... two eggs sunny up, a serving of hash browns and two rashers of low salt bacon. :)

on deck for later, 10 chicken wings. Not sure but I might do them in honey garlic rather than hot sauce, I will let y'all know. :P

Might have to figure some veggies and dip as well, wife is working late and might be snacky when she gets home.

edit: lunch was at burger king, I had two orders (four little burgers total) of the BK Burger shots. They are tasty but a hungry fella could likely put down 6 to 8 of them in short order. :)

" I dont do weddings anymore, I do funerals now and I am CLEANING UP! yeah!"

Wil Ferrel does a good job with that bit part character I tell ya.

John has been eating the dolphin we caught over the weekend with a new twist:

Equal parts of mango chutney and ketchup mixed together and painted on the fish
Add a dash of blackening seasoning to the fish
Cook in a very hot cast iron skillet
Yum (even I liked the taste I took)

Now, the skillet is a bear to clean after cooking. I put water in it and put it on the stove to loosen up the goop!