What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

That looks dang good, but it needs something to go with it, but I'm not sure what. Maybe some biscuits or cornbread or something.

I had a great sausage grinder for dinner, with some garlic bread with melted mozzarella cheese. Next, I'm having some homemade chili.:/:

Just cleaned up a mess of chicken wings, saving those to cook up during the football game later, then likely a bit of pizza at suppertime.
For the wings I will dress some in sea salt and pepper, some in honey garlic sauce, some in BBQ sauce and of course some for me, in a hot sauce mix. I had been just splashing Louisiana hot sauce or some other such product on them but I saw a cooking show he other week and they took a bit of butter and melted it in to a small pot of Franks Red Hot, I tried it, I like it! :D

Had a late lunch of soup and salad so supper was a slice of pie and a cup of Three Peckered Billy Goat.

That is a premium coffee blend-I not you kid.

I had meat with cheese.

Mmmmmm.
7_2_103v.gif

HAHAHA... I meant I like fresh better.. More flavor... Same with crawfish. I might do it with some scallops next time too.

Gonna have to teach the Mrs. how to make black eyed peas too..
Aunt Sheila made the last batch... not bad... Just ain't how I was brought up on em ;) Could have used some corn bread too :)