What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Hey Paul, because of you I went to the store at 11:30 last night....... and got myself 2 nice big fat steaks and ate them both.:D

I've been climbing my ass off in 92-98 degree heat every day and I really needed some red meat in a bad way. So I guess I'm saying thanks for pissing me off enough to get off my ass and go get my own yummy steaks.:P :P :P

I know my very depleted body appreciated some real food instead of cereal or cold pizza.:|: :D

Last night it was a little cooler than usual for this time of year... so I was able to do some cookin' indoors. Did some boneless pork chops in a cast iron skillet so I could make some gravy with the drippin's. Made mashed 'taters and then fresh corn.

Gary

Planning on making a couple of Top Sirloin steaks tonight along with steamed veggies and garlic mashed potatoes.

branch Doc, hey, smell the roses once in a while eh? eat steak! :)

Cow meat is a great thing, I am not partial to T-bones but they arent hard to find locally, thats for sure, the local supermarkets have them easily.
Gary, that sounds like a nice well rounded meal.
Natalie, cool, what time is the BBQ? :D

:D

Any time Paul. Just hope you show up when Tree Guy is doing the cooking.

hmm lemme see. I went ona roadsie starting Friday noon and got home today at about 4pm.
Friday: skipped breakfast, lunch was 2 cheeseburger combo from macdonalds, diet coke of course dinner was ribs, potato salad and beer.
Saturday, breakfast of eggs, toast, cheese and tomato skipped lunch and dinner was 1/2 chicken roasted on BBQ with corn on the cob and pickled beets. Sunday was farmers sausage, toast and eggs for breakfast, handmade burgers with bacon and all the fixins for supper. interspersed with a beer or two and a few glasses of OJ or water, it seems that its all good.

today was bacon and toast for breakfast, a baconator (my third so far) on the drive home and deep fried spicy tofu with edamame beans for dinner. my personalizing of the Baconator is to get it with no case (no mayo or catsup) and get a BBQ sauce on the side. slap some BBQ sauce on it and go to town, it isnt healthy no matter how you slice it I figure. but its sure tasty!

heading back up to my buddies parents cabin on th esept long weekend and taking the wife up that time too. should be a hoot.

went through a pile of ammo at the gravel pit and did some fishing too, just not a lot of catching. :(