What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Mushroom risotto with wild bear garlic and thyme.
Salad of fennel and Jerusalem artichokes shredded on the mandolin.

I'm getting real happy with that mandolin.

I miss my old mandolin... One of the items stolen from my storage in AZ :(

Spaghetti with meat sauce..... Take a guess what kind of ground meat :D
We bought a new grinder for helping process critters :D
B-nB1DADj9Je332AgcmcRSlahpMBrsPNYO5IIIcXGZywkrbuHiM5VGcnmkfR91KUgJhdUxS-ms3VTjgm5grmtxRIiLZ71Mzhf9xe5cPUig5BmXKkaQq0E1DUmGeaKGrI2F57jQb7paSRfMJhYK_BvDAC_K84AvtUbEvmH190lSuXOFOCqk3Y5Rzlk2mQAAG6l4lAT7CaNxIogFb2QAt9TG2moO2pktKKPZCRZMnsOfQ1OXHRXMd0D6gWhR0

Sorry Stig....

They work very well on turning chickpeas into humus as well.

But food processors are better.

Sonny's bbq for all you can eat ribs tonight. I skipped the bread, fries and beans and concentrated on meat and corn. It was quite tasty. :)

2 Burger King veggie burgers here today, road food on the way home. Bub had one plain (patty and bun) and a small side of fries with no salt.

Lamb Biryani, Chicken Tikka Masala, Saag Paneer and Mutter Paneer.. it was a decidedly Indian meal tonight.
Slow-cooker venison and root vegetables will be on while I am working tomorrow, along with a fresh spinach salad and cranberry-orange-walnut sauce to round out the meal.

That Lamb Biryani sound good.

Pork chops in chilli and plum sauce with cauliflower, broccoli, onion, capsicum and Basmati rice tonight.

Now some macadamia nuts and some strange chickpea chips someone gave me.

Looks good, Steve.

We had fresh home made local farm egg fettuccini tossed with pesto just out of the garden, with a big side of sliced tomatoes from same. It was awfully yummy.

That pizza looks good Paul, I could exist on pizza. You can make money from a blog? Maybe I should start one about Curry, then again there is probably an Indian out there somewhere that would beat me to it.

Chicken Korma tonight.:|:

I need to eat more salads - too much red meat, lately.

I'm lucky there's plenty of fresh produce around here, one of the best fruit & veg markets is only a couple of minutes away.