WARNING! READ THIS!!!

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
Very soon, our database will be transfered over from Ipower to Inmotion. In the event something catastrophic happens and the forum goes poof, we'll reconnitor ArbTalk and regroup. However, I don't anticipate that happening.

And in the future, if anything EVER happens the TreeHouse, the same rule holds - go to ArbTalk.

Thanks for posting a backup plan...last few days I checked TB when the House was down but no joy there, no reference to problems here. ArbTalk it is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some posts that were posted during the transfer may be lost, so don't be surprised.

Yes on a heavy equipment forum im a member on they lost the database and we all had to rejoin.no big deal really!!:)

Well, you're all still here. I got a bit of a shock at first. "Security Token Missing" but I still got on. Fixed now.

I was really worried about having to go to AT, I can't understand what most of them are saying. :lol:

Sorry guys.:P

Ha, those guys can't even understand each other.

I worked with two once, from Chester and Manchester I think.

I could understand them both, but they could hardly talk to each other. I had to translate to the Manchester one.:lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's cool to post, now.

I needed to do something and now it's done. The changeover still hasn't happened, still tweaking stuff.

Back