Used Husky 3120XP

McGuarantee

TreeHouser
My company is selling an old 3120XP. We now run all stihl saws...so this one oddball has to go.

I wanted to buy this saw with the plan of learning how to mill with my brother using the Alaskan mill set-up.

My manager told me to make him an offer on it, to research it and see about what it should cost. So, here I turn to the experts. It's older, as I mentioned, maybe earlier 2000's, though I didn't write down the serial number to make sure. It runs fine, compression seems fine...

With that information, what would you pay for it?

Seems like $750-950 is the going rate on those saws used, with the information I can find at least.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the info...I'll have to get the serial number to double check the year. Might be older than I think. But my internet searches are finding similar numbers. Not many used ones out there that I can find though.

I have bought used and sold these. Depends on condition and running, cutting ready to go. PHO $500 up. With b+c figure the cost of them. Up to $750 JMO.

Last one I sold with unlimited coil, ran perfect, no issues and new clutch cover and brake handle etc. I started the price at $800 and came way down taking in trades that I resold later.

Back