Topping. Why is it so hard, not to take it personal?

Do you guys see what you may regard as unnecessary removals, in the same light as topping, to the extent that you will refuse the work? i run across people saying, "As long as you are taking out those tress, take out this one too, so it isn't necessary to think about it in the future". Part of it is the thought of saving money at the time, since the people and possibly a crane is already on sight. Then there is the tired of raking the leaves ides too. Some of these cases the trees would have been valuable to someone who would have gone to the trouble to dig them up, a landscaper for example, but no time to make such arrangements. Moving trees takes time and planning for a successful job. If people would mention wanting certain trees taken out before the job starts, it could work, but in the middle of a job it is really hard to arrange, even with knowing people who would want them.

100px-%E6%9B%B8.svg.png

I will tell people the merits of a tree I think is a good one in the right place. If they still want it out, so be it.

Pretty much the same here, but with a recent job that had many removals of rotting trees, then the customer wanted another healthier and pretty one taken out because they seemed more or less in a 'cutting mood', it was painful to do it.

Back