Timber Framing

We finally finished the siding on the garden shed today. It will get painted this week, then we just have the doors to build, but that won't happen right away. Graduation party next weekend, so we had to push to get it done. Friends son graduates on the 27th and has to report to the merchant marines on the 30th. Big summer vacation.:lol:

IMG_20150614_184552020.jpg

So frigging cool!!!

Can I live there?

begging-dog-o.gif

Every time I work in that building I'm thinking where I would put everything. If you made the part on the right into living space, you could have a really awesome little house. I might try to do a short video tour sometime.

I've been working on a 12'x16' Sobon Shed on spec this summer. Haven't had the time to do much now that I'm working full time, but I did manage to get all the parts to the first bent done today so I stood it up. I'm going to raise the entire frame then take pics and pull it apart. I may hang a for sale sign on it. If it doesn't sell, it's going on the front lawn of one of my friends John Deere stores. Maybe park a fancy Gator in it.;)

IMG_20150718_193108032.jpg

I've had people slowing down for weeks with just the four sill timbers on blocks. I'm probably going to wake up to a bunch of rubber neckers piled up in my yard tomorrow.:lol:

A lot more cars slowing down now that there is a bent up. Even heard the anti lock come on on one tonight.:lol:

Back