Thinking about Florida move

The original question is kind of, well, brutal to answer. I said this just the other day on here. Markets vary from town to town, county to county, neighborhood to neighborhood. I price my work a certain way in my market. I don't even waste time bidding in the nearby city of Scranton. Those rates wont fly. That's a five mile difference......

I said this just the other day on here. Markets vary from town to town, county to county, neighborhood to neighborhood.

That there is a true fact. But it is kind of crazy when you think about it- 2 neighborhoods, 3 miles apart, same town, similar houses etc, yet in the "cheap" neighborhood, you know damn well that if you want the job in question, you are going to have to bid low to have a shot. If you are busy, you don't even go on the appt. If you need the work, you go and bite the bullet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I honestly don't need the competition, but maybe give Cape Cod a look. 2-3 months of winter, plenty of sun and sand and seasonal so the population varies. Plenty of money here as well as diseased and dying trees. You could even leave your lift with me until you need it.:lol:

Very nice proposition.....but you are further north and in opposite direction.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am inland hr and a half to either coast. My move was for the warmth and water. We have big trees. The money varies with where the work is even in a 20 mile change or development. Incoming pm let's chat.

Cannot get pm to work Sent you, or tried two messages. Contact me menchhofer@gmail.com

My parents moved to big pine fl about 2years ago
Man its so nice down there you forget your still in the states

Back