The Official TreeHouse Martial Arts Thread!

I hope so Cory.

He asked to be matched up and fight again but there were not many kids his match.

Till the next one. There were a few adults in there aswell today... Lit my fire for a good sparring session tomorrow.

We had an English member here, you guys remember Roller? His young son was training to be a boxer, looked tough I think.

It wasn't the emigration thing that made him leave here though, he hadn't posted for a long time before he emigrated.

Lee had some odd views, one was that the Nazi holocaust never happened. I don't remember if opposition to that belief was why he left, but he was pretty adamant about it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seeee yaaaaa

Lee had some odd views, one was that the Nazi holocaust never happened. I don't remember if opposition to that belief was why he left, but he was pretty adamant about it.

I wasn't around when all that malarky was going on, or if I was I missed it.

Strange view that one if it was true, as Lee's people (Romany Gypsies) were more than persecuted by the Nazi's. I very much doubt you would hear a Jew denying the Holocaust happened.

IIRC, he didn't believe in having trash cans of any sort in his house.

Attachments

• roller 1.JPG
    roller 1.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 38
If you are really serious about the martial arts, I recommend Master Ken:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WDb8ute4lQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love the guy, and if you watch some of his videos, you'll see that he is quite skilled.

Here is another one, I mean this is the stuff we need to train in order to be ready for the future.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uvgAblhAjIA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm leaning towards the Irish dude, simply because the last time they fought, he punched up Diaz pretty good before getting choked out. I like Diaz though, he fights anybody. His skill level just might not measure up to Connors.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Definetly a fair assessment. On the other hand, last time Diaz took the fight on 11 days notice whereas this time he has a full camp. And Nate is a much larger guy than Conor. Nate definetly has a lot of skills, great boxing and BJJ.

The Diaz bros are both big into triathlons and are vegan also. It's a lil hard to imagine them fitting into the typical yuppie crowd of tri heads.

Back