The Official Random Video Thread!

That is what can happen when people spoil their children, never having learned the discipline to control your emotions. Parents getting into screaming battles with their kids is just dumb.

That kid needs to get beaten within an inch of his life. Repeatedly, until his attitude changes. I wouldn't even use a ruler.

I think his brother really makes the videos to document what goes on in case ..... Seriously.. I bet that kid that is his brother worries what is to come every day and just wishes brother would disappear.

Near my shop is a lady that spoils the hell out of her kids. When they are out for a walk and her daughter starts whining to get picked up, she immediately does it. She must think that she is doing the kid a favor. I have heard full blown screaming matches going on between a five year old and an adult, the neighbor and her daughter. Her older son was the same, but i think he is more into computer games now than to be bothered fighting with mom. The neighbor also happens to be a Jehovah, but I don't know if there is a connection. Her husband, a reasonable guy, just gets frustrated and throws up his hands.

I suspect what may look haphazard to us, was complete control on his part. ;)

Future of man!
What has the future of man got to do with it.
That thing was definitely not a man.
Because one day that lill bitch is going to get married and have children and perpetuate his genes. A sad day for sure.

Back