The Official Random Video Thread!

Interesting.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/chEILrxakYc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll say it again...my son is a FF...I love these guys.:D

They do some bodacious stuff. It is amazing to me how much water they put into that car fire and the thing STILL does not go out.

I'm with the protesters!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qqJ4iMVQCLk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just found this BMW advertisement.
If you know who Sabine Schmitz is, it is quite funny.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LJOx40qf2to" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jim, I ended up watching a bunch of racing videos with Sabine after posting that.
This one is good. She is driving some danish guys porsche round the track, going fast. Then near the end of the video she gets passed by a Porsche cayenne in full racing trim ( and slicks) and she just puts the hammer down.

Richard and I had decided two years ago that our yearly company trip was going to be around the Nordschleife in her ring taxi. Then BMW stopped running it.
You can still get a trip with her in her race Porsche, but with room for only one passenger, that would really cost to send us all 3 round the track, so we dropped it.
Bummer.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/saUEw5p55f4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gotta say, that was cool! The sound alone was awesome!

I feel the same about speed. When you pull into a Japanese highway rest stop drive in to use their toilet facilities, while standing in front of a urinal (very clean ones as a rule) they will often have posted a photo directly in front of your face that shows an auto or motorcycle that has been obliterated and lays on the highway. It might say "Speed", with an exclamation point. It causes speculation about whoever was involved in the wreck. Talk about catching you at a vulnerable moment, just about to go back out on the road. It can get you to thinking. Slower is good....

Wow, Jay, sounds like some smart, effective safety advertising by the govt!

In my everyday driving on the two lane highways here I spend nearly at much time pulling over to let people by as I do getting to where I am going. And I do the speed limit, plus a little bit.

I'll say, Jerry, the view along the coast is just too fine, can't really go fast there.
But from Rockport to Leggett, that road is just made for going all out on a motorcycle.
So we did.

I imagine you must have gone through there a few times on the Norton:)

I pass everybody, especially when I'm riding the BMW and you and I are the same age, so I doubt that.

I pass nobody, unless Im in a hurry, which is rare.

Back