The Movie/TV/New Releases Thread

Just saw Godzilla, great movie and very well done. I'm always a huge fan of the sci-fi/giant monster type movies and it did not disappoint. Considering going back soon and seeing it in 3D.

Just watched "Alone In The Wilderness" lastnite. For you that haven't seen it please make it a point too. You won't be sorry. I loved it and I hate everything on the tube.

Appears to be getting great reviews.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3sHMCRaS3ao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I bet it's good.

Dunno 'bout this one...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Yj0l7iGKh8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watching this right now...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VEnwdCb9loY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Too many women. Won't be the same without Bruce Spence.

495221-mad-max.jpg
tumblr_m7e92hGRWb1qc31blo1_1280.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3U7kcwiFsVM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watching this now...

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lVMhEAI3pvg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I might give that one a go.

This is new, filmed in Perth, West Aus. Don't know anything about it yet but it's an interesting question.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QaoF6byFQFU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back