The Crushing Of The Blaster

I am so glad you are healing up. You did a great job taking care of yourself! I know Doc and a couple of your friends helped, but WOW that was a tough deal to get through. Good job MB.

Good lord, take care Butch. I'm sorry it happened, but I'm glad you're on the mend as you are.

I guess the nerve/tendons are still healing cuz I still get those weird electrical tingleing feelings.

"This is not going to be over soon, and you WILL NOT enjoy it." from "300"
It is just going to take a long time before it's good as new,if ever.That was a lot of tissue/nerve damage .

The tingling numb feeling I had in face I was told was nerves healing. It was weird couldn't feel any thing to the right of my nose & below my eye.

Butch your foot looks a lot better. Hope it all goes smooth from here!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks. I'll be glad when it's a year from now. By then I'll know how well everythings really healed.

Thanks. I'll be glad when it's a year from now. By then I'll know how well everythings really healed.

Damm, one second equals one year. What a thought!
All these injuries have sure made me more carefull.

I got this new guy who was bitching about not being able to use a saw yet. I told him to wait until he understood the stacking and chipping and clean up stuff.
About 5 mins. later he smacked the hell outta his finger chipping brush. He held on too long and the butt caught his finger against the chipper hopper floor.

That will teach him....I hope

This will be the post I delete in the morning >>>
Your foot / ankle are hopelessly masculine & leaning towards 'worky'. We will consider you for our '08 calendar, titled >>> "What The Hell Do You Have To Say About THAT ?"
Blow-outs are the friggin' worst.
Thank God & whomever else that you're going to be O.K., Butch.

hopelessly masculine------errrrrrr, okay??????? heal up well butch--i told you of the muscle on the right of right foot--got better about one month ago--so theres all sorts of hope for you also--get well,Butch

It happens to the best, and the rest.if you are smiling BONUS.you LIVE to sit on computers and other stuff Get better quicker

It's healing as well as expected. Complete healing will take years, but that's cool. It will never be the foot it was, but who knows? Only time will tell.

Ya'll be careful out there!

Iron foot? Ha, dunno 'bout THAT! I think Jerry's got it way worse that me, though.

How it going, Jerry???

Why? We need to know when one of the clan it hurt so we can help if needs be. Butch we have a lot really good folks here, and they are genuine. This place ain't like those other places, the people here really care about each other. So you see there's nothing to be embarrassed, or to feel guilty about.
That is what makes this place special, and the best damn site on the net.
Thanks Butch without the type of folks you have brought together here this place would be just another TURD!
See Ya
Mike

Back