targets to print

Che

Treehouser
my son prints these out quite often, he left it on the monitor and I thought I'd share it. there are others at the main web site.

targets

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ha! Good to hear!

We had a dinner guest here last night. Prior to 'rib eyes', the three guys went out with many targets, cans, and ammo. Good sport. I passed though.

Very cool! We are at my daughters house in NC and last night I could not believe the gun fire we heard. Where we live it is illegal to discharge a firearm. We have to go to a gun range.

charlotte is two hours away...swing through the hills if you like. You can meet the fam

3.5 to 4 then it would 2 hrs back to charlotte. asheviile is a pretty nice place to check out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't get SHOT!!! :\:

I passed THOUGH....not THROUGH. I'm not that silly! :|:

Gigi, we have a 'neighbor' who moved here from California. She has called in the past asking me to 'ask my son' to curtail his shooting as it bothers her horses. She must have been having a fit that day, there were the three of them out there. Our visitor had a special handgun that he earned instead of a class ring from graduation from West Point. They were all having fun with it. Not a quiet evening in the Kentucky countryside.

Back