t540 xp

Too bad Husqvarna North America can't build chainsaws like the T540XP in their huge South Carolina plant.
A little political pull sometimes goes a long ways.

Too bad Husqvarna North America can't build chainsaws like the T540XP in their huge South Carolina plant.
A little political pull sometimes goes a long ways.
It would be same trouble.
It is hard to get this fresh air engines to work as they oppose the principles of two stroke engines.

To get around the political BS you need consumers that think and demand products that work.
It is just a lot of hype about new stuff, not so important anymore if it runs well or not.

Elux/HVA has used North America to build and sell consumer grade stuff as here it would be way too hard/pricey with our rules and regulations.

Asked today at my local dealer and they had no clue when it was coming in either. They did say they haven't had anyone come back complaining about a 201 yet either.

What a joke, husqy should keep their mouths shut about the saw until they are ready to release jeez....

jp:D

Speaking of poulans I had 5 dropped off to fix. :D

Got 2 S25DA 38cc . 1 has 1/4" and other 3/8LP. Really impressed with the grunt these guys got in the cut (got 1 running so far).

poulan25002.jpg

poulan25003.jpg

poulan25004.jpg

poulan25001.jpg

I can understand using a saw that never had a chainbrake, but why remove a perfectly good one?

Also, have you lost your combi spanner?!

Back then, that was the first thing we removed. The owner yanked his, too. We all did and didn't think twice about it.

Ha.

Back