T2 verses Bucklite climbing spurs

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
They are both Titanium climbers, but the T2's are fifty bucks more. Does anyone have any idea why?

Never heard of the Bucklite climbers.
I seem to recall on Buckingham steel climbers, the ones with nonreplaceable gaffs are slightly cheaper than the regular ones with replaceable gaffs.

I'm curious too. It's about time for me to get some new gaffs and I want something different than my old steel Buck's.

I think these are the same thing. Buckingham calls them the Bucklites. Sherrill calls them the T2's. But it is the same product I believe.

Tobe does offer the 150% price guarantee, or whatever it is...but I think I'd just as soon deal with Wesspur.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, I just ordered the Bucklite titaniums and Bashlin pole gaffs from Wesspur.

I hope your kids OK, Sean. The guy I placed my order with said you had to leave early to take him outta school...

On my Bashlins, I'm gonna replace the tree gaffs with pole gaffs for smooth barked trees. I'll finally have what I've wanted for years now, two sets of spurs - longshanks and shortshanks. :)

I think I will eventually have two sets of Bashlins, one with pole gaff and other with the tree gaffs... I have both types of gaffs MB and love it. Just hate changing them over again and again... Especially when the job has pines and live oak both to do :P

Wow, I can't imagine actually changing the gaffs out for different jobs.

Wonder why that guy is selling his stuff? Must be short of work in Oregon

Well, I just ordered the Bucklite titaniums and Bashlin pole gaffs from Wesspur.

I hope your kids OK, Sean. The guy I placed my order with said you had to leave early to take him outta school...

Yeah, thanks Butch. 6th ear infection in 6 months. The doc says it's time to get ear tubes. He's ok now though. Did you get the spurs yet?

No, I ordered friday. That's my only complaint with Wesspur - the time it takes. I've ordered from Sherrill on monday and received it on thu. But I can live with it. ;)

Sorry about the wait Butch. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about that. However, you could move to Washington!

My son Finn is getting the ear surgery next week to get the tubes installed. If that doesn't work, I don't know what we're gonna do.

Back