Super Splitter

That's tiny, 16"-18" for stoves here. I don't know about furnace lengths but way over 20" for most I've seen.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have the mingo, and mark 18".

My problem is I make the wood to small, I really need to stop that if I intend to sell.

I gotta be honest, I haven't been using it lately. I've been slamming out house projects so I can move in before x-mas. Plus taking advantage of all the work I have before people change there mind before the holiday. Still have great first impressions though, splits like a mofo. Probably have 2 hours on it, (have to check hour meter) Have to find time to pick up my conveyor too. The worst part right now is picking up the pile of wood at the end.:|:

Brendon, I called them and got a quote but im wondering, how does it do w/ knotty wood, mis-shaped crap, forks, etc? It wood be nice to have something really fast but if its a pita with our residential firewood supply, i sure dont want it.

Look up Logrite on Youtube. They use a super split on there processor. They show all types of woods. Knotty wood you'll have to wack it a few times sometimes.

Back