still kicking

thattreeguy

TreeHouser
no longer "certified" according to the isa.
missed my ceu's by 3 for the time period, i thought i turned in enough...guess i was wrong
not too upset
i kinda feel like ive retired

i climb on call for anyone as needed, and have been learning a little construction helping out a neighbor
the move to our little 6 acres has been just what i needed
my bills have gone down, happiness up

the wife and i are getting along great..i have to thank stephen cole for the time at his place, we live fairly similar lives, and ive adopted some of his principles i observed while i stayed with him last year, keeps the house and myself calmer...its amazing what a change in priorities can have on ones life. family first, job second.

i am free for now
only obligations i have are to feed my animals, and the family.

i hope all of my arbor family is well

Take great care of yourselves and your families
Dave

Yeah, great post of selecting for the important stuff.

(Additionally, if it were also useful to you doesn't ISA offer a grace period I heard about from a friend who availed himself of it? 3 CEU'S could be done pretty quick with online open info tests, or I am sure we all have stacks of mags with those open book tests.

Also as a heads up to anyone Bailey's did a chipper safety class for CEU'S. And EHAP put on for free in Vacaville CA by TCIA June 19th I think. I will be at that.)

Good to hear you doing better Dave. Everyone really enjoyed your visit here. We should get the whole family thing together. I know the kids would sure have a good time. Good for us parents as well :)

Back