Stihl 041 farmboss Carb problem

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i don't either i don't sweat anything because i know one day it will get worked out.but i know what i done and everything other on that other site and this last time i was there i was trying to work it out.but some people just can't let it go.i would assume so i say i will never be able to live it down from the mods over there. even if everyone on that site is trying to give me a other chance.so i guess i would have to blow my head off before they would even think about given me a other chance.and if this gets me banned so be it i could care less about it anymore.

I think they are just trying to tell you that the Treehouse isn't a very good fit for you. If you're searching for a new home then your journey is not yet complete.

Sounds to me like the Beav is being pretty hard on himself; but hey, if he wants to blow his head off, well... it's his head. Still hasn't answered my question, though.

i don't either i don't sweat anything because i know one day it will get worked out.but i know what i done and everything other on that other site and this last time i was there i was trying to work it out.but some people just can't let it go.i would assume so i say i will never be able to live it down from the mods over there. even if everyone on that site is trying to give me a other chance.so i guess i would have to blow my head off before they would even think about given me a other chance.and if this gets me banned so be it i could care less about it anymore.
Why not learn from it and act different. Be honest, put your big boy shoes on and have some fun. You don't need to be the smartest to fit in, but you do need manners! Common sense is a bonus, but that you could learn. Open your head to new things and Learn as much as you can.
If that is impossible.....
There is plenty places to go to, internet is a big place. Worry about one or two places of billions is kind of dumb! I am sure you can find a place to your liking if you look around.

Back