Songs I Like

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dv7w28h_Rc4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

butch. i think you'll like this.
i was bompin on the way home.

THAT RUSSIAN TRACK KILLS!

'ere
soviet synths are really crazy
DSC_3590.jpg

the moistboyz will
never.
breakup.
they will tour till they die.

they are reprobates writing songs about drugs, sex and rockin
they have one of my favorite album covers.
MI0000127453.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KUjMR714oU0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oh, no hits comp yet.
i usually start at the top with the 1st album.
they've combined the 1st 2 so that's not a bad place to start.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/k_fVd2ZzYOk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
here, have a pro oj song

oh, no hits comp yet.
i usually start at the top with the 1st album.
they've combined the 1st 2 so that's not a bad place to start.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/k_fVd2ZzYOk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
here, have a pro oj song

Another good one:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s4W19YIua0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7SSDZHZHYvM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THAT RUSSIAN TRACK KILLS!

'ere
soviet synths are really crazy
DSC_3590.jpg

Don't egg him on. He is mocking YOU, and the rest of us. There's back story. He is afraid of gay couples and despises Americans that are not afraid. He isn't really sharing music for all to enjoy. Its childlike taunting of what he believes is Russian superiority.

it's part of it.
couldn't care about a guy who has a problem with the gaes.
i'm not into feeding trolls but i do have a fascination with mother russia.
the homophobia and anti semitism are only scratching the surface of russia's problems.
from the viking invasions to lysenko up to the present it's a very dark comedy
i'll take it for what it's worth.

I wasn't ripping you just so you know. Just giving you back story so you don't get suckered into cheering for what is a swing at you. Enjoy da tunes!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/K8O4X2vFNkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fTNDS3o2xow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I cant remember if I put this up before, but Thanks to this Rock1Rock2 fellow, I have been listening to stuff like this.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6rb13ksYO0s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BooYaKaSha!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wQ9WR7NrKkE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/r_fjo2t2pMI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UCnCayzzP3I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
songs about punching

Back