Songs I Like

Im late to party, as usual. 14 y o tune, 251m views, I heard as background music on a UFC broadcast

I'm reading John Irving's "The last chairlift".
This was mentioned, so I looked it up:

That was Savage :rockon: :drink:

Edit: Fg Savage ;) 8)

Last edited:
Geezus that ol boy is unique af. And playing with all fingers is totally rad #wizard

I actually saw him live at a club in san fran late 70's. My main memory of it is watching an aquantaince I went with nod in and out on heroin. So weird. He'd wake up from slumped over on the table and cheer wildly for 5 or 10 secs then pass out again. :|:

Thanks for the share, Stig.

Yes, we've all heard JBG a thousand times but something about Johnny Winter's raucous version above really made me go down a JBG rabbit hole. So if you're into it, the next version is from the all time classic scene from the movie Back to the Future which I haven't seen in forever and brought tears to my eyes, prob just me.

And the one after that is a focused, gnarly version by a talented player

Last edited:
Geezus that ol boy is unique af. And playing with all fingers is totally rad #wizard

I actually saw him live at a club in san fran late 70's. My main memory of it is watching an aquantaince I went with nod in and out on heroin. So weird. He'd wake up from slumped over on the table and cheer wildly for 5 or 10 secs then pass out again. :|:
We used to call that ‘gouging out’
Easy to spot. Not something me or (most of) my mates aspired to.

Back