Something wrong with the House?

Weird the timing of who gets hassled. I've had those problems but right now while you're having them it's working flawlessly for me. Except for gifs, they never ever load for me. Or one out of twenty might.

Can't load pictures, otherwise I'd show a screenshot of the jumbled up stuff.

It hasn't worked properly for over a month for me.

iPad here too and on this page for me right now Mick(labecasse) currently has Berny's and Benn's avatars under his username?

Edit. Also took about ten tries to post this, lots of forward and back, 'connection lost' a couple of times, and all text lost out of the reply box a couple of times.???

I'm perplexed how it's the same few people who are having problems. Are others having trouble? Please! Speak up!

Yes!
They went away, but now I get " Can't acces page" every 10th time I try to click on a new thread.
Go back, try again, it works.
So no big deal.
Picture upload works for me.
Can't see the GIFs.

Sorry, had to go and get dinner. Posted those from a Blackberry Playbook, had to dig it out. It's just a spare, I don't use it much and never been here on it.

Logged in OK, Gifs loaded super fast, so did pictures. One problem was Unknown Network Error when I tried to post at first but it seemed to go away.

Back