SILKY SAW BLADE SHARPEN

jalegre0

TreeHouser
It's a time consuming process, but when you dont want to spend almost $100 to replace the blade... RE-SHARPEN!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZZzFL05CENI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You've done it? How was the process and the result. There's nothing better than sharp.

I have sharpened Fanno and Silky blades alike with the razor tooth configuration. The end result is sharp and like new performance. No real mystery to it just time consuming.

What saw are we talking about? I give my guys straight gomataro 300, 40$ just for the blade. Even the big sugoi is less than 70$ just for the blade. You also get 7% off with some secret code...

I have sharpened Fanno and Silky blades alike with the razor tooth configuration. The end result is sharp and like new performance. No real mystery to it just time consuming.

How much does the file cost? Does the file cut well or what? I can envision the file acting dull cuz the blade is so hard, but if it cuts the blade easily, seems like that is half the battle.

It was a Sherrill file $15 I think. They cut fine you just have to make sure the Silky blade is not impulse hardened so it can be sharpened. Zubat blades are impulse hardened so they can't be filed but Ibuki and High oo chi (lol) can be.

Back