Selling some stuff.

stehansen

Climbing Up
Hey I have some stuff for sale if anyone is interested. The green is a little used 1/2" climbing rope and I believe is 120' long. The black rope is a pretty well used climbing rope and is what the green one replaced. It's pretty dirty but still a good small rigging rope. The saddle is a medium sized weaver with leg straps, a wire core flipline and one of those gripper things to adjust it. The port-a-wrap is made by me and the sling for it is a piece of 3/4" rigging rope with a spliced loop. Plenty long to go around a big tree trunk. The spurs are buckinghams with pretty comfortable wraps. The blue rope is fairly short old climbing rope that I used as a small rigging rope. The block is a 3/4" CMI with a SWL of 4000 pounds and a 12' sling. So if anyone is interested PM me an offer for any pieces or for all of it. edit: I also have a 200T with a scored piston and cylinder that is in pieces. I would give this to some industrious soul for the price of shipping it.

Attachments

• tree stuff 2.JPG
    tree stuff 2.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 141
  • tree stuff.JPG
    tree stuff.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 141
Interested in the 200, gaffs, and the green rope Steve. Pretty much in need of them . PM me the price
I can vouch for Steve's party builds, they are stout

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You canucks are too fast for us Squish. The lanyard is 12'.

I'll take backup on the 200t, no need to ship, just bring it next time you are in the area, I'll buy lunch!

Back