Sears 3.3 (54cc)

3300 poulan. 30 mins to replace all the lines the 2 for carb and tank vent. Also check the black impulse line they will rot too. Impulse will be on crankcase or back of cylinder to carb through slot in tank area.

Stop letting it set on concrete and remove that white death on bottom to stop or it will keep eating at crankcase from my understanding.

Just run what ever oil you use in other chainsaws and tune your carb to it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought Pic #1 in post #13 shows the impulse, not black, but clearish ........ all of the lines are cracked in several places !!

I havent allowed it to sit on the ground, it was like that already ...got the saw from a customs holding facility. All of my saws hang in the air... thinking of spraying some oil all over it, but dont want to peel the paint. Whats the best thing to do to get rid of the white death ?

Thanks for the oil advise, I will just run my normal 32:1 in it .......... if I can ever put down some of my other saws. She still has never been fired, and I havent had any time to get any timing numbers or pull the jug.

Nope not even close to impulse line. Those are fuel line and tank vent.

I run 32:1 in all mine. 3.0 3300 3500 365 2700 etc.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nope not even close to impulse line. Those are fuel line and tank vent.........:twak:

Thanks !!

At first glance, I thought it was to a nipple in the case under the jug for the impulse ........ :big-no:

Thats what I get for looking quickly - I will find the black impulse when I pull it apart.

Back