Ropetek Helmet ?

mek

Treehouser
I bought a pair of helmets from TreeStuff. The one works very well. The other one I had to hold the box out to get connection to hear the speaker called treestuff they sent one out and that one doesnt do anything either paired it to my iphone nothing paired the first one that worked from the get go it works. I dont get it. Am I doing something wrong or did I get a bad batch ? Very frustrated right now. Treestuff was great so far called friday morning the replacement came today.

I had to delete the pairing and start over with mine. Then they worked awesome.
Look up settings menu in the instructions and do a reset to factory setting I believe.
Then run through the pairing sequence.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That will be number two so makes me wonder if i am doing something wrong didnt even get to use them yet. watched youtube videos but it looks like i am doing everything right. Just looking for suggestions i should try.

Friend Sena on Facebook. All the updates popup, including the latest firmware upgrade. I imagine Senas website has it too.

Is there NO sound coming out from the helmet? Check and make sure the mount wasnt over tightened. If the unit wont snap off its too tight and the leads dont connect so there is no sound.

Either way we will take care of you for sure.

No sound what so ever. I will call on Monday morning I guess. I can find it on my Iphone but no sound comes from it.

The mount is over tightened. Just loosen it to the point where it will slide off and then reatach it, or feel free to PM me for my cell number and I will work you through it.

Thank You Nick. It was over tightened. Works like a charm.

It does indeed.
Happy to report that my 3 helmets all works fine.
Those things ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back