Rope Treadmill

Beddes did it on a bridge I think. Mark Chisholm also did a record attempt for You Bet (I think) on a high rise building.

Karina got really good at paying out the rope to match my pace. I think she was intentionally letting it out faster to make me work harder!
nick
Maybe she did it for the video... make you look faster than you would otherwise and give the video some pop... Ever notice that about video? especially tree video... we all want to see a lot of action, and see it now, with very little patience... most viewers used to the hollywood action pace of movies... challenging to make that happen in real time with tree work...

I was 50 when this footlocking video was shot... starts at 1:45... I still look slow even though I cheated and sped the video up to 1.25x .... just imagine how slow I wold have looked in real time ;)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J0sX3tvRxnI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Had to watch it twice, the first time a couldn't keep my eye off the mullet.:lol:
Just kidding Murphy.
Love your dangerous tree vids on utube
You planning on doing any more of them?

Back