Removing 3 large tulips video

crosspost from the buzz:

Rigging at the balance point is nothing new to most of us, it's just another technique to accomplish a specific task. It's useful in the right circumstances, dangerous in others and by no means a solution to all your rigging woes.

For the most part tho, it requires some experienced ground help, as well as being extra vigilant in the tree.

Daniel one of the more important aspects of the reduced shockloading that balance point rigging incurs is the slowing of the pendulum effect as the piece weights the rigging. Tip-tieing a piece will still give the least (none) amount of shockloading for near vertical pieces.

Let's just all be cool. The TreeHouse ain't about hating on anything or anyone.

Yup, as far as I know that's pretty much the only consistent standing rule since the day I came here. Sometimes we stretch it a little, but most all of us respect the forum enough to keep from going too far. It took me a while to get the hang of it but now I feel uncomfortable hanging out anywhere else.

Yes, this forum seems to be particularly well mannered, in terms of lack of hostility. There must be some form of subliminal sensitivity training going on. :/:

That's a very good image.

I once lived on a farm, and we were troubled by trespassers. My plan was to carve a figure of a man at the gate, with his hand out in the 'stop' gesture, and he would be holding a cat.

Unfortunately, I got kicked out too, before getting around to it.

MB, I didnt get the last subliminal message you sent to me. I sneezed halfway through it. Can you resend?

Enough of the Jedi mind tricks Andy. I'm on to your little scheme.:D

We still won't talk to you.

:D Cut it out Andy. Murph might have something earth-shattering to add to this thread.

Back