Removal of backyard Ash

If the place isn't legit, man I have wasted a lot of hours. Actually, probably better called a chunk of life.

Only one rule here, friend... Just be nice!

That's not hard to do at all, IMO. :drink:

Thats a good opinion Butch... True true, I was gonna ask you that... What are the rules?... But it seems like ya'll do a good job of governing yourselves...

Whatever works right?

The way I figure it, what we do is hard enough so why make being with each other any harder.

I'm still waiting for the need to have moderators. I do worry over what happens if I dropped dead tomorrow. Steve Bullman, my Brother from another Mother, is willing to take it over, but lordy! That's one can of worms!

I'm trying to figure that one out...

I'm still waiting for the need to have moderators. I do worry over what happens if I dropped dead tomorrow. Steve Bullman, my Brother from another Mother, is willing to take it over, but lordy! That's one can of worms!

I'm trying to figure that one out...

Ha ha ha very funny... I don't think your going anywhere.

Either way, put it in the will Butch, in the will.

Seriously, it's not as easy as you think. And anyone, especially in this biz, could be pushing up daisies at any time.

I just want the TreeHouse to keep on keeping on...

Seriously, it's not as easy as you think. And anyone, especially in this biz, could be pushing up daisies at any time.

I just want the TreeHouse to keep on keeping on...

Pushing up daisies Butch? What does that mean?

What was it that made you want to start the site?

Pushing up daisies means 6ft under. And bonner, you are a company man. That's good. I like that. But some of us small guys don't care much for the green or the orange trucks. Nothing personal man, they just have wayyy more cash to throw at it than we do.

Keith.. he sought the job on advise from several of us including me. I hate the big guys and what they do to our trees up here with little exception.. but.....
Nick is young and was getting married with family plans... this is a good place for him to start (especially compared to whom he was working for at the time) and get a lot under his belt with bennies before he pursues his dreams of self employed kick ass tree co.... He cares more about what he works on and what he does than what they make him do.. great guy ... He will do well and probably come out of there with his CA and get a good start on being the entrepreneur I feel he can be.. ;)
JMO :)

Thanks Stephnen, that was awful nice of you!

Big business isnt perfect by any means but it has given an opportunity to make a reliable, considerable living to a bunch of blue collar guys. It even made a few of em stinking rich. I dont think its a lifetime thing for me, but I am going to ride it till the wheels fall off as they say. Like Keith mentioned, I am a company man, but I try to do everything with loyalty.

Getting banned from Arborsite. :drink:

I have 10,000 plus posts there, if they haven't been deleted.
:lol: I don't know if they've been deleted but I suspect highly edited .For a while if you or my name even got mentioned the entire thread got deleted .

I don't even pay any attention any more but at the time it amused me .

I suspect the little toddler is still pouting over something he tried to control but failed myserably at and always will until he owns the entire internet .Something he never will .:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Getting banned from Arborsite. :drink:

I have 10,000 plus posts there, if they haven't been deleted.

Wow, how many credits did you have? You could have cashed them in for say............. 5% off one of their sponsors, all regular priced items though, and shipping not included by using coupons.

I like it here...mutual respect is the best rule going...and constructive criticism, nobody questions anyones technique or ideas without a reasonably kind preface and/or helpful suggestions backed up by real experience and usually very interesting debates and discussions evolve...until they go all Murphy, even then its just ignore not a flame war like other places!

Oh, I forgot the awesome derail habit...that can get real funny!

Not saying we don't get a bit intense sometimes, just not downright abusive!

Back