Remarkable survival or coolest cat trick ever?

• Thread starter Blinky
  • Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 5K

Miraculous survivor or sly kitty?

• 26 days in a tree.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Sneaking down for dinner and going back up just to screw with the owners

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Alien feline... doesn't need food or water.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Erik uses an air rifle....and it always works if it is the ninth attempt on the target's life.

according to facebook our NickfromWI now in Cali is rescuing a beast from 40 feet up a tree just now. :)

The surface area of the cat's fur would wick up a ton of moisture from dew/fog diurnal temp changes.

Also makes great for grooming at the same time the cat's drinking.

Well you all know my opinion of a cat that can climb a tree but is too dumb to climb back down .:what:

I got clawed up by a cat once ,it will never happen again .:X I will remove that SOB with a chainsaw from the ground by George .

italian_knight_armor.JPG

I'll just bet a regular old slingshot would do the job .No sense using the heavy artillary unless it was a really big cat or something . I'll bet given enough time I could wing one out with a David and Goliath sling .Big rock :/:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll just bet a regular old slingshot would do the job .No sense using the heavy artillary unless it was a really big cat or something . I'll bet given enough time I could wing one out with a David and Goliath sling .Big rock :/:

You can... it doesn't pay too well though.

My 4 cats act like they can't survive 8 hours without a meal. Spoiled pigs. The heaviest weighs 18 pounds.

Hard to imagine a hungry cat not trying it's best to come down out of a tree for some stinky fish layed out. Do they have a good olfactory sense?

Back