red dawg boots 16 inch

sawslingrETW

TreeHouser
Are they good climbing boots? Debating on getting these or just going with georgia boots.

Just about all I wear. Pretty great on the spurs, even if they're not waterproof.

You're shopping in my money range anyway. Georgia's..... eh... so, so, but maybe not as good, even if they are waterproof.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got snowseal for the waterproof aspect not too worried about that. But if they are good on the spurs ill dive them a try

Waterproofing treatments are the way to go imo, there is no waterproof boot unless its rubber.Fwiw,snow seal is not the best, imo, I'm a former user. Obenaufs seems to be better and also better for the leather.

I use both i use obenaufs after a conditiong and then snow seal last on all my boots

Justvalways have. I feel like obenauffs is good for the shine and preservative and the snow seal is better for the waterproofness so i just cover all my bases after i use saddle soap

Never had a pair but I have read the quality is hit or miss. Some guys they last forever and some not even a season.

to be honest, ive coated all the heavy wear points with shoe goo. they look like franken boots, but their great for long days in spikes.

Back