PSA: When chainsaws fight back.

Just as a general statement peple get hurt when they get over confident in what they are doing .Carpenters and wood workers get cut with power saws after they've been running saws etc for years .Electricians get burnt up .Iron workers fall .Tools and die makers get wound up in a lathe and it goes on and on .

Well yeah but I've seen it time again .People just get complacent about things .

I'm not picking on anybody ,chit does happen .You just have to stay focused on what you're doing .

Indeed it does! I remember a few years ago, 20 some year veteran machinist got scalped on an engine lathe! Bent the wrong way and his ponytail was wrapped up and peeling off faster than he knew what happened!
I actually watched a 30 year mold builder stick his arm on a grinding wheel while checking to dress it! Wrist to shoulder! 360 some stitches and four surgeries!

One handing a saw of any size isn't bad once it's in the cut.............so I've been told.:what:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey. Sorry I haven't replied. I have pics with stitches and now with stitches out pretty much healed up and back at work! Butch if you want pm my an email address and I'll send you the pics. I can't figure out how to upload them off my iPad.

Back