Pots n Pans Protectors.

The other morning there was a guy in a car next to me at the lights and he was eating breakfast straight out of a pot/saucepan. worth a chuckle. but seriously I would prefer to use something else more multipurpose and work related like a traffic cone, plastic bucket/tub/bin which if you dont carry for debris management you could most likely source at the site easily enough...

Putting something over breakable stuff, in case something small drops on it.
I use old barrels from all the alkylate fuel, I spend my money on.

This is what came to mind when I saw the thread title.

2316312832_9d6b739281_b.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pans get thrown out all the time. Free, generally don't break and can be reshaped, place one inside the other for more protection and free. I have smashed garbage cans and pylons in the past also. Old hard hats are plenty also just something unsettling about looking down at a few hats on the ground. Hardwired landscape lighting is a pain.
Hope it helps

My area closest thing to an inground sprinlker is a garden hose left out over many winters and chopped up with a lawnmower.

Or on a lot of it.

I use cones or spare hard hats. Usually not for protection but visibility. So I don't forget where things are at. I also use strips of marking tape on service lines( mostly phone and cable) to help them stand out.
Pots and pans work but look a bit like a yard sale.

Back