Pictures

• Thread starter LeviRockett
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 2K
L

LeviRockett

I am having trouble uploading pictures to my profile. Any tricks? What is the right size as far as pixels go? Thanks

If you mean for your avatar (picture next to your name), you need to resize them to 150x150 or some such certain parameter.

Longmont? Massive Cottonwoods there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I figured out how to upload pictures but how do I designate one as my avatar?
Teetx- we do have some massive plains cottonwoods up here in Longmont! Also some pretty impressive green ash in the older parts of town.

I cleared creek beds on a ranch in Longmont one summer of cotton woods when I was 16 with a poulan chainsaw and a backhoe. How I didn't get killed is a mystery to me.

Thanks Adam and Butch, I'll see if I can figure it out.
Tucker- that sounds like fun, we have been clearing a lot of ditches in Boulder lately... it's getting kind of old.

Butch- that one is sweet, I might stick with that for a bit, thanks!

I got it. That's Rascal. Butch can you send me that pic you made? Thanks.

Rascal is a terrible ground guy, laziest dog I've ever known. Plus he's not very good with clients... oh well.

Definitely loyal though.

Yeah he is a badazz. Also a pain in the arse though. One day when my bro and I get our own show going I will definitely bring him and Lucy along but for the time being the company I work for says- no dogs!

stig either they really love you or you're hanging a steak off the end of your lanyard. :)

Levi he definitely looks to be mascot material. Rascal's Tree Service, maybe?

From one not so new guy, Welcome! :D
Very relaxed, and VERY helpful group of people here at the Treehouse. Unlike some other sites.....;)
Make yourself comfortable and stay a while, I'm sure you'll like it here. :thumbupold:

Thanks Randy. I see what you're saying about the relaxed, helpful group. You might get barked at on another site for being "off topic" on this thread!

Thanks Randy. I see what you're saying about the relaxed, helpful group. You might get barked at on another site for being "off topic" on this thread!
I've got thick skin so being barked at doesn't really bother me, it's the "barking" that spins wildly out of control that I have no stomach for. That's what "chased" me to this site. Haven't really seen any here. It's a good place to "hang out" and learn stuff from people who have done it or are doing it professionally and are very good at it(tree work that is). That's why I'm sticking around. ;)

Oh, and by the way, computers "don't like me". I have to have a lot of patience trying to learn how all this "tech" stuff works, but I've learned a bit, it does get easier. :D

stig either they really love you or you're hanging a steak off the end of your lanyard. :)

Richard was hanging a nesting box for Tawny owls. For some reason they found it really interesting when he was pulling it into the tree. P1020374.JPG

Back