OOPS!!! Litte sis did it this time!!!!

hmmm.
Money_Bag_with_Dollar_Sign.jpg

Doesn't she already have that? I just looked up the laws and in California any person under the age of 18 is considered to be too young to consent to sexual activity. The age and relationship to the child of the adult is to be taken into account as to whether it is a misdemeanor or a felony. The parents would be just as, if not more guilty as the boyfriend IMO if they sent her off to live by herself at 16 without a chaparone.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, like they are going to chase after mommy Spears:lol:

Be funny as hell if they did hang her for statutory rape of her own daughter:D

Sorry, I have no respect for that family at all, much less any sympathy!! Lil sis should have seen, and known, what big sis has done, and learned from that!! Obviously she isn't as bright as big sis, big sis didn't really loose i until she was over 20.

Yeah, I know these laws are so rarely enforced that it's considered by many ot be unfair to the few that are prosecuted. I don't think we can hold the lil'sis totally responsible in this case. The girl is 16 years old. How many of us had a lick of sense much less could be left on our own at 16? Not me I know.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I know these laws are so rarely enforced that it's considered by many ot be unfair to the few that are prosecuted. I don't think we can hold the lil'sis totally responsible in this case. The girl is 16 years old. How many of us had a lick of sense much less could be left on our own at 16? Not me I know.

You know what I would have done if my girlfriends mom hooked me up in LA, in a condo, WITH my hottie girlfriend, and left us alone????????????
YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom boned that one, plain and simple, but lil sis should have looked at big sis and got a bit of a clue that "this ain't right!!!"
But again, it all comes down to mom!!!
I don't care who you are, I don't care how much you think of you're kids, or how mature you THINK they are, WE as PARENTS are responsible for them and their safety!!

eh, you know, and I know, that we are just jealous of that boyfriend of hers 8)

I just don't think it is any of my business and I am sorry I ever heard about the whole sordid affair. We consume way too much celebrity culture. Its like we are a society of succubuses.

not me, i didnt even know she had a sister. my wife on the other hand knows whos cheating on who:dur:

Back