O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Greg, that one looks to be more of a matte finish. The frames on my Samsung monitors are gloss black but they are only about 3/4" wide.

Nice Brendon, the house can wait:D Looks plenty fast to me. A heel rack would be nice but it doesn't look like the boom would handle the leverage. Just get the CDL

I was thinking exactly the same thing, Willie. Might be worth having even if you had to choose your battles whether to use it or not. It would be an easy, cheap mod for Brendon.

Scotts fault.

Dandanthetreeman started a thread asking about them, er something.

Scott posted it, he first dibs, then Carl, then I. Somehow it ended up hitched behind my truck.

I called the company who makes them the other day, surely was a language gap. I e-mailed them and they hooked me up with the specs, parts list, etc.

Scotts fault.

Dandanthetreeman started a thread asking about them, er something.

Scott posted it, he first dibs, then Carl, then I. Somehow it ended up hitched behind my truck.

I called the company who makes them the other day, surely was a language gap. I e-mailed them and they hooked me up with the specs, parts list, etc.
BWAAHAHAHAHAAAAA
smiley-laughing025.gif

I woulda snagged it, but I'm waiting to see if I'll have to spend that money on a work truck or whatever.

Heckuva deal for sure.

I was in the process of refinancing,purchasing some new toys. Which should be here next week so I am told.

Brendon, that was a sweet deal selling the dump trailer so quick

Ya it worked out amazing. I've got a deposit on it, I wouldn't let him take it just incase this thing was a total POS. He's picking it up tomorrow or wends. If he doesn't pick it up I have a two other's wanting it.

I know a guy that wants $4k for a nice 14k# dump trailer, hope he still has it next month!

Here's the cover-it I put the done stamp on today. From the beginning my truck wouldn't fit, and I knew so. I was going to put it on stumps to raise the height. I ended up replacing one of the pipes, with a longer one I discovered would work while putting up the frame. Cost $120 extra. The size that would have fit my truck would have cost over 700$ more. I am going to get 5 sheets off ply, and rip them in half to cover the bottom. It'll actually be nice because it'll add weight and keep it put on top of the anchor's provided. At least she'll be dry and happy this winter.

Attachments

• cover it 003.JPG
    cover it 003.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 14
  • cover it 001.JPG
    cover it 001.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 14
They supply 4 auger type anchors for each corner. The area is really too sheltered to get high wind, and with comparison to the one my chipper has been living in I'm not concerned.

My neighbor out back had one flip upside down and land in his backyard. Absolutly destroyed it!

One would think there would be covered ventilation slits strategically placed throughout. I'd make my own, after I set the footing in concrete.

I hate to admit but I bought those pricey Arborwear pants.

Got them today, the Tech pants every raves about. They feel awesome, time will tell how they wear though. Also grabbed one of their belts, holy shit that thing stays tight.

Cool Brendon, I dont wear mine, the size is all wrong... Sticking with the old school Arborwear pants still. I got one of their belts, the webbing loob style but I picked up a Pfanner belt with a click clack closure instead, I like.

kinda greyish / diesel. The size is 34 waist 32 leg I think which is the opposite of what I wear, 34 leg 32 waist. Why you ask kimosabe? :/:
Hall.jpg

Back