O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

haha..I totally agree. Bravado and "I ain't skeered of nothing" is nuts and gets guys hurt or worse.

That hair standing up when you mount those ramps is the realization that this is dangerous and I need to be ready to react....realism.

haha..I totally agree. Bravado and "I ain't skeered of nothing" is nuts and gets guys hurt or worse.

That hair standing up when you mount those ramps is the realization that this is dangerous and I need to be ready to react....realism.

Yeaaahh I don't know if I buy that coming from a guy body rappelling off a cliff!:?:D

Dunno, but the bloody thing won't start!
Re the upside down conundrum.
It shows as upside down in the thumbnail whilst loading, then right way up when it appears in the post.
I've tried rotating it but it comes out upside down for some people, including me, on the forum.

Thats a nice saw. I really hope when they phase that out to go to the next model, we dont kiss goodbye the last of the good saws.

Not really a fan of stump grinding, especially with the little machines, but that one is the most user friendly iv encountered. The machine pivots on a centre swivel, so it takes a lot of the sweating out of the equation.

What's really needed are two grinders - one big and one small. Those big boys can't always access those stumps in tight places.

I have a contractor with a big machine, one of my ex employees who set up on his own.

I don't really want to run a big grinder, quite happy to contract that out, but on the smaller trees it's more cost effective to do the stump there and then.

Not really a fan of stump grinding, especially with the little machines, but that one is the most user friendly iv encountered. The machine pivots on a centre swivel, so it takes a lot of the sweating out of the equation.

I like the sound of that, nice little machine. :thumbup:;)

Back