No TreeHouse? Where do you go?

I enjoy it here. I visit AS, TB and arb-talk but find myself sitting here in the back of the room just listening to the chatter from guys like me, guys I understand, jokes I understand.

I also visit www.sovietsteeds.com and www.excaliburcrossbow.com for their forums.

I envy Stumper his ability to still shoot his recurve. I shot a long bow since I was 6 yrs old. Dick Robertson lived close to here and I got to meet and work with him a little bit. So was Howard Hill Archery as well as there being other fine custom bowers in the area. However, I can no longer anchor without nerve damage. I couldn't cuddle up to a compound so I chose the recurve crossbow just recently. It's fun to watch arrows again.

Dave

AS treebuzz, and guest on AT, I look at tractor stuff and bits and bobs but it seems I need tree people to argue/discuss/share things with. Oh and Twitter and FB of course.

Well, i guess it got bumped by the guy who runs the joint so it must be okay to post!
I spend some time at the National Weather service fire weather site, Wikipedia, FireGeezer, WildFire Today, TractorHouse, three or four other fire sites and I find myself here at the Tree House several times a day.
I haven't got a Facey-Space account but sometimes do some phantom posting on my wife's account after a few whisky ditches. Mainly to tell her New Zealand family that Ketchup is now and will forever be superior to Watties tomato sauce.

Back