Motorcycling.

Sweet bodean! Can you wheelie in2nd? Will you make it a super retard or a Sumo.? Wheels for that should run me 900 laced and all. Heres my wish list. IMS 4.7 gal tank, ricochet alum skid plate, Tusk low profile drain plug, usk rear rack, GPR steering dampner, Tusk 1.6 raditor cap, DRC taill light, Dunlops 606's prollly next few months as fas as Im ripping this back tire off.

I'm really enjoying it MB. Last weekend made it 150 highway miles. The next day my back was super sore.

114 mph is about all she'll do and thats with an Athena 310 jug and dyno. Its about 85 mph now stock. It really accells on the dirt, seems to wheelie more.

I bet this one would draw some looks.

Attachments

• 31882887_1582816921844175_3147370597357453312_n.jpg
    31882887_1582816921844175_3147370597357453312_n.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 33
Hi Robert.

Yes. Wheelie in 2nd... little safer than 1st for me.

I've only had a 3 gallon tank..
With the big bore on it, fuel efficiency sucks.

Sounds like a great bike you got.

Where do you ride most?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

As much around town as on dirt. I'm glad you didn't get hurt busting up your caliper. Street bike wrecks are unforgiving. Dirt bike wrecks don't hurt as bad nor cost as much. The old saying if your not wrecking, your not riding it's true. Aot of forest service land around this area, I'm only beginning to explore. I'm buying my first house and in the back yard the trees are painted red blaze showing forest service boundary the Cohutta forest 30,000 acreas. Heres a pic I stopped a few miles in for a water break. I can't wheelie in second yet. Praticing 12 oclock's below 5 mph. IMG_0338.jpg
IMG_0337.jpg

wow. Thats pretty.

Low and slow.. 12 o'clock at 5 mph is very impressive... helps on trails.

My bike is a 2005.. It came as a super moto on 17's... I beat it out on HWY 1 for about 400 hours till it blew..
Then I gave it a dirt dress for another 170 hours, then it blew again...
Now I've got about 20 hours on a rebuilt....

Looking at either a new 350 or 500 exc.... plated..

I'm looking for a smaller bike, been on a huge 540 and xr650r forever..
Looking for nimble.

Tennessee is amazing, I have some family in near Speedwell and Tazwell.

The Yamaha WR is a great dependable bike.

1.7 Million

Header-Blue-Bike.jpg

I lent my bike to a friend who's been in a bit of a rough spot here for the last month, while he got his wheels and living arrangements sorted out. But of course it comes back with the front tire just bald, obviously it was worn. Chain stretched and starting to kink, doesn't look like it's been lubed since it left. Fell over in his driveway once scratching the fairings, engine case and handlebar end, and nearly 3000km on the odometer.

No good deed goes ..........:whine:

So today is maintenance day on the mighty yzfr3. I think I'm going to attempt to change the front tire myself. Never done one on a bike before and I've heard the little tires can be a bit of a snarl. But I've got the tire and I've got the spoons so I figure I should have a go before paying a shop. Any tips appreciated as I'll probably check in The House throughout the day, like always. Lol.

Hoping to go for a nice ride tomorrow with my wife and a couple of friends.

Yah a lifelong pal. Going through a split with his 25+ year woman and family. I've known them both for 30 years. He's a good guy just gone through a shit storm here and my bike was the least of his concerns. He knows how I helped out. Feels badly about the bike. In his 40's he's moving to cali to stay with his mom. I lent him the bike so he could fix a vehicle at his stepdads and actually make it happen to get out of dodge.

Oil is topped up, bike is cleaned up and the front wheel is off and old tire off the rim. That was a bit of a wrastle. Now I've got the new tire warming in the sun for installation. Bike will be fine.

Wow good on you for being a true friend and not getting wound up over relatively small stuff.

"If you expect your friends to be perfect, you won't have any"

Back