Might be a good deal...maybe????

matdand

TreeHouser
This is being sold a couple hours drive from me. 200 gallon tank with a honada 5,5hp engine. The guy doesn't know what kind of pump it is though. He said he doesn't think it will produce that much pressure, they only used it for watering flowers and stuff. He paid 3500$ about four years ago but it's been sitting for the last two because he got out of that business.

Can anyone tell from the pictures if this is suited for shrubs/small trees spraying and deep root fert. I'd like to get maybe 30 feet height if possible. He's asking 1000$. I'd like to break in to the PHC market and not looking to spend 4-5K on a new setup.

P1000179-ConvertImage.jpg P1000178-ConvertImage.jpg P1000177-ConvertImage.jpg P1000180-ConvertImage.jpg

Tank looks good. Pumps rarely seem bad when I have looked at these and not all that bad to replace.
Gonna cost you some hose and probably some fittings and such. Should shoot the distance you want pending on pressure, volume and fittings. My little one will hit the 30 foot with the right nozzle and it is just a little 12V pump on a 25.

Back