Mayer Tree

It surprised me BB didn't like it here, his loss. TB is more his speed, I guess. I deleted him just the other day. If he ain't gonna hang then his name doesn't need to be in the memberlist..

I've worked for a few of those very high income households. Nice folks, been over there for Thanksgiving too.

The one that particularly comes to mind is the fellow who told me to just go to his bookkeeper and get a blank check, fill it out myself and have his gal sign it. I'd take them to his bank and there would always be a pause by the teller to cash them after looking at his balance, and then I would tell her to go to the manager and mention my client's name. Then they would cash them no problem. He often didn't keep any money in that account, but they would still honor them. Some kind of deep arrangement.

Mayer is actually the company I'm going to be getting a job with come May/June of next year. I had heard lots of good things about them, and after going up to MA and meeting with Jim and checking out their small store, I loved it there. Going back up in early April to do an interview with them.

I know the owner quite well. He was a few years ahead of me at Stockbridge and we are frat brothers. He is a top notch guy and will share his knowledge with anyone who asks...even competitors. Another thing I will add is that he is probably reading this thread..;)

That's awesome Adrian, I can't think of a better way to keep building your future. You're a smart guy.

It often suprises me that a company with that much equipment doesnt have a Wraptor. Maybe they just do trees with crane or bucket access but I doubt it:? Oh well as Ive said before Im biased:lol:

They say "Money can't buy you happiness" But it sure would make being miserable a whole lot more enjoyable!

I've also dealt with Mayer several times. I have nothing but good to say about them. There was a story in a recent edition of the TCIA mag about a job recently removing and replanting a bunch of trees at some famous mansion. It was an impressive piece of work.

One of his daughters went up on the Wraptor. Paul, have you called and followed up with Jim at all since I did the demo?

See, got my part today from Mayer...fixed my friend's saw, everyone is happy!
Ordered it on Tuesday last week, got here yesterday...pretty damn good!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
One wraptor?? They'll probably order 3 or 4 and then one more for the store. Remember, they want to maximize mechanization to minimize the wear and tear on the bodies.

I've also seen 2 of their log trucks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mayer is obviously quite a tree guy but I would say he is many times more a people guy with powerful business acumen.

Back