ISC Rope Wrench and Oceans tether never used trade for HH2

Raoul

TreeHouser
Nevere used wrench and Oceans tether for trade for same condition HH2. Can send pics if you give me your e-mail or text #. Thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is my second and I am using my 1st generation HH more. Great piece of gear and I remember having Kevin up to my place when the concept was still made of wood! $120 for the combo tyd!

This is my second and I am using my 1st generation HH more. Great piece of gear and I remember having Kevin up to my place when the concept was still made of wood! $120 for the combo tyd!

Great to hear you're still climbing.! That was a great rip and ski we had, cold climbing. My middle name is Raoul. Funny.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Kevin, great to see your family is growing and you are still creating some innovative tools.

Yea griff, you can get 7% off w/Online, in coupon code. I think that's what Nick posted a while back. Happy Thanksgiving, to all.

Dave6390 in WI

Whatever,I'll take it man,lol i have one,and a hh2,but wth,what else you got laying around?

Good Morning Raoul, I'm interested in the GriGri2, if it's still available, could you let me know how much use it's seen and what you're asking for it?
Thanks in Advance, Dave Rohach

Dave6390 in WI

Hey Sgriff, have you heard from Raoul since your RW offer? I'm really interested in the GriGri2, or did you make a deal with him for that as well? Thanks!

Dave6390 in WI

Back