I see this in Craigs List

Typo seems most likely to me. They know enough about saws to know what a barkbox is, and can spot modified filtration. That means they know what it's worth, so even if stolen, it would have a price closer to reality.

$1150 is my guess. Probably worth it since the 'Made in Germany' paper sticker isn't even worn off, but not much of a deal. That's about retail price.

Unfortunately those types of 'typos' are scams 99% of the time. More popular on Facebook since Craigslist tends to be more local. I found a deal once here in Orlando and I wanted to go meet him and pick it up. He massaged me back twice, wanting me to send him funds and he would ship it. Once he figured out I was insisting on picking it up in person he deleted his (obviously fake) profile.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, it's still there after 4 days. Someone surely would have snapped it up if it was legit. The ad price hasn't been corrected either. So it must be wonky some way or another.

Last edited:
He's thinking "WTF?! I can't give this saw away. I listed it as cheaply as possible, and no bites" :^D

Back