I Got My Cat A Cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
tumblr_lsx3v0sb4x1qzbl7f.jpg

Serious.

I tried to find it to bump but it must be gone.

That thing you just typed that post on is tracking you as well, unless you've done something about stopping it. :/:

True, but my home addy stays the same no matter where I might wander away from there...the smartphone, and less so but still, any cell phone, follows and reports EVERYTHING about my wanderings.

I'm not a cat person but they are good company for a lot of people. My mum's cat is about 95 in human years, I was always worried about that cat dying first but it held on. She had it for nearly 20 years, it fretted like mad for a while but settled down after a couple of months.

Someday I might have decent cell service here in the sticks, PNW. But when that happens, I will never have a smart phone. They tell too much about their owner, to anyone with some techno savvy, for my comfort. Never. Eff that.

My old Nikon digital camera takes pretty nice photos, and speaks to no one but me :).
Zboost.com cell booster helps my friend, fwiw.

True, but my home addy stays the same no matter where I might wander away from there...the smartphone, and less so but still, any cell phone, follows and reports EVERYTHING about my wanderings.

Don't carry it while smuggling illegals across the border.

Who do you think is watching, B?

Back