I Got My Cat A Cat.

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
I've been feeling guilty about having just one pet w/o another one to keep it company. Plus, the lone fellow looks to me for any attention, (I can't blame him) and it's driving me crazy. Sooooo, I went to PetSmart to adopt a cat for my cat. 95 dollars later and I have a cool cat about the same age age.

They are both acting the fool as I type this.

:)

Pic = the old crew...

Attachments

• cats.JPG
    cats.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wish it was a Golden Retriever and a Pitt Bull, but...

'Til they learn to use a litterbox...

:(

Someday I might have decent cell service here in the sticks, PNW. But when that happens, I will never have a smart phone. They tell too much about their owner, to anyone with some techno savvy, for my comfort. Never. Eff that.

My old Nikon digital camera takes pretty nice photos, and speaks to no one but me :).

I hear ya. I have had this phone for a week now and I am startled to see what it knows. It already has my info on it, stuff I did not put on the phone. It asks me to sign up for stuff that I dont feel comfortable sharing. I make calls and look up stuff on the internet. Damn thing wants to track me and ask questions. I dont utilize a fraction of the functions because I dont like the questions it asks.

Probably already too late. I am probably too boring for it to keep it up much longer.

I do like being able to look up the weather anywhere, anytime, I am a farmer after all!

Nice your friend has another buddy Butch! I've been kinda considering rescuing a little pal for my old dog to hang with...just not sure enough about my time at home in the near future.

Jim, Knowing the weather is cool...I have the local radar on my TV pretty much constant. I'll stick with my old flip phone though...it still does more than i use it for.

Jim, that effer in your pocket tells everyone everything about you and it never gets bored in the telling, ever; it doesn't just "want" to track you, it absolutely does, not just where you are, but what you are doing...throw it in the well, bro.

I'm not a cat person either, but until a dog learns how to use a litter box they'll have to do.

I couldn't get them to do that. This is the best I've got...

Attachments

• catnip 024 (Large).jpg
    catnip 024 (Large).jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 24
MB you post memorable pet threads. "My Oscar died" was fascinating to me.

Back